Friday, June 5, 2009

I'll take it!

SOoooo the two biggest boys are heading out for a guys weekend. Which means I will be left behind with theDuckling. Yep, just me and ole Harvey... with nothing in the world to do other than cuddle, love, nurse, coo at each other.

No I won't be tending the laundry or the house... No meat. No toy.picking.upping. Just me and jax, veggies (momma's garden is just coming in... bliss), sewing, shopping, and processing images until the very weeee hours of the night. This doesn't quite qualify as 'me time' but it's as good as I ever let it get. So, I'll take it!

****
On another note, guess who's six weeks old?




Yes. My beautiful Jackson is six weeks and a day. He's focusing on faces, mobiles, turning his head to our voices... and cooing. It's as magical the second time around. He is such a gift to us...

Who am I kidding? I already miss my men already. I've already caved... and they haven't even kissed me goodbye! That's my life. And... I love it.

Peace, love, and grilled bebe.squash,
xo
lmkw

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too sweet!! We still need to get together. I am ready to hold this sweet little man. :o)

Much Love!

Janee said...

So when do I get my sewing lesson?

Haha, I suppose learning to sew would be easier IF I had a sewing machine! : )

Jill said...

He's just perfect Lindsey. :) (I've been lurking without comments these days, high time I left one for that cutie!)

Time for yourself is SO necessary. I enjoyed my Saturday morning alone with a good book and my favorite cereal. Hope you enjoyed yours!

Megan said...

Jax is just-a growing! He is so cute! Hey, so if I need something embroidered, I can come to you? You should start your own little business! Glad you enjoyed your sweet time with Jax.

Love you, sweet thang!

Michelle Sanders said...

I miss you already sugar.