Thursday, June 18, 2009

H'Oh my goodness!


(my iPhone view shows this pic being cropped along Jackson's face... Click the image for a full view. Technology. Go figure...)
Hi loves.

So sorry for being MIA. I have not been off gallivanting... Or dug down elbow deep in the sand on a beach somewhere sipping a corona with lime. No, I have not been traipsing through small towns on some random road trip to see America... Or cuddled up in some bed under battenburg lace sheets with a balcony view at a sweet bed and breakfast. Nope.

Ive been here. With my boys. Yes, all three of them. The kicker is- I've been computer.less. I mean, I AM computer.less. And computer.less is how I'll stay until mid.next.week.ish. Yes, I'm annoyed but that really doesn't help things. Another windows update has corrupted my operating systems. Some dell technician will solve my problem one day. *sigh*

For now, I sew. I nurse. I make forts. I do dinner. I kiss boys all day. Oh, gardening and photshoots included. Oh!!! And nights spent watching the College World Series... *love.* Yes. That's it really.

So life is good. Just a little less "connected.". And that's not always a bad thing. Maybe when I'm back online I'll do a post a day or something... But for now I'll leave y'all with the above pic taken by Lola, the supersexy iPhone. I'm publishing this from said iPhone- so forgive me. I'm not in my groove. ;)
<

Peace, love, and 13 lbs. 7 week old infants... Who smile... On PURPOSE!
Xo
Lmkw

5 comments:

Carley said...

Look at that smile! About as good as the one he gave me. And 13 pounds! Addison was 14lbs 6 oz at the doctor this week. He's going to pass her up soon!

Carmen said...

LOVE the photo! They could be twins! :)

Sorry your computer is down... I don't know how you are surviving! ;)

Lisa said...

I love, love, love that picture--and I don't know how you're not spending your ENTIRE day kissing on those sweet baby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

[COLOR="Red"][B]Click on the pictures to view in full size[/B][/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=12779][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=7237][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-71.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Asin-32.htm][b]Asin Hot Wallpapers[/b][/url]

Photo gallery at t WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Asin Pictures. Click on the thumbnails for enlarged Asin pictures, live photographs and snobbish photos. Also constraint discernible other Pictures Gallery through despite Expensive property and High Decision appearance scans, film captures, moving picture promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Geangeprake