Monday, October 19, 2009

...All is Love...

Hello friends!

We are back from our little sweethearts.getaway. It truly takes parents of two to really make the most of such a quick trip! We weren't gone long, but we savored every minute together. We celebrated how far we have come, solidified where we are going, and really evaluated in what ways we could grow our marriage for ourselves and our boys.

We both have admitted that something is going on with us... in our lives... in our marriage. God has gripped our hearts and is growing us in ways we hadn't expected. I had been feeling it... and he has too. It was so nice to come together, join hearts, and open ourselves up to the opportunities we feel led to explore. I know this sounds cryptic. My apologies. But God has good things in store for us and our little family... and in His proper time, all will be revealed. But for now, we are praying, seeking, and resting in His guidance.

As I've always said, *October is for lovers.* I feel soaked through with love and abundance! As a couple, we've been given more than our fair share and are exploring all the possibilities on how to share that Plenty with others. All signs are pointing to stepping outside our comfort zone and making a difference in the name of Love. I'm so excited about embracing our future and prayerfully stepping out in Faith trusting that all will work together for the good according to His purpose...

I want to share this song with you. For me, it is the Ultimate.Love.Song. It leaves me wrecked and dizzy. How humbling it is to be His beloved.


*I'll be posting pics from the concert soon.ish!

Til then,

Peace, love, and ShowHope.
xo
lmkw

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh sweet girl, this blog is so heart warming. I love seeing and hearing people embrace God's love and get excited about what He has in store for their future. This really excites me for your precious family! :)

This song is my FAVORITE! I turn my radio loud when it comes on. :)

Love you tons!

Jill said...

Sometimes I read your blog and I just nod, not really having anything to say but feeling like Yes, I hear ya sista! Lol. We aren't where you are yet, for many reasons, but I explore the possibilities every day and just wait for it.

I adore DCB. ADORE. I've been an avid listener of KLove for many years and there are a few bands that really *touch* me. As in chills, need to open the car windows and sing loudly, etc.

So glad you two were able to get away, I think its so important in a marriage with kids. Get back to where you started and remember what kickstarted where you are now.

(big hugs)

xo Jill

Jill said...

You inspired a small post for me. Thanks. :)