Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I've got exactly 16 minutes to blog before my lemon squares start calling me from the oven! I doubt I can stick to that time.limit...

Thank you all *so.much* for your kind comments and emails. I.was.just.floored with all the response! The best part was when I looked at each comment/commentor and those that sent email well.wishes, it was astounding how each person added something new to encourage me. I have the best readers and the very best friends. Thank you thank you. TheHotness even got in on the fun... he was keeping an eye on things from work. We've printed out the post and each comment and email. Each of you that sent your love... those who have and will continue to follow us in this process, are a part of our daughter's story. One day, I'll show her where her journey began... and you will be there. From the bottom of my mother's heart, thank you.

I will be putting together an adoption blog here in the coming weeks for me to record our process... I'll keep yall posted! Yipee! *Gots so much more to say---

but remember the lemon squares? Yeah, let me get on with it.

Here are a few pics I'm anxious to post today! Happy Halloween!
I love celebrating little things with my boys. I love James' nature to just dive into things and have fun... These pics were taken last night as we carved up our pumpkin. I'll be back laters to reveal our extra special costumes and our fun.festivities.







:)

Okay, got to grab those squares...

Peace, love, and pumpkin.seeds.
xo
lmkw

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Love the textures you added to your pictures-where did you get them? And I can't wait to see your costumes!