Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Sunset View

We spend a good bit of time out at the LSU lakes. One of our favorite things to do in the evenings, when we are out running errands, is to pack up some snacks and bread and relax at the lake until sunset. It's great bribery for the boy, as we shop... The Hotness meets us there after work, and we just huddle on a blanket and let Beaux Jack run with the ducks...

It has been a nice weekly tradition...forces us to slooooow down and savor our time together.







I can't wait to have a bebe slung to me, or laid out on the blanket under my favorite cypress tree...

I certainly miss Kingwood in a hundred ways... but evenings like this remind me of why there is no place like South Louisiana.

Peace, love, and 'fevvers,'
xo
lmkw

*speaking of 'fevvers,' my new favorite thing James says is 'Crueva'... pronounced Cru-evvah... as in Cruella Deville- or Crueva Debill *as she's known round these parts. It's one of his favorite Disney movies. Can't we just name Jackson- Crueva Fevver Chauny Whitty? If we did, I bet his favorite color would be lellow...

2 comments:

Becca G! said...

here I am stalking your blog again...

James is getting SO big!

And btw your pictures are amazing! I wish I had an awesome place to hang out like that!
Looks like a sweet place to relax! I am jealous.

Grace said...

What a beautiful place to live...great pictures. James looks so adorable and big...awww Hugs Grace oooo