Monday, January 10, 2011

BLUE LILY and the best husband on PlanetEarth.

So I needed a few days to let the news wear off sink in... Just talking about it out loud makes me queasy have butterflies in my tummy...

We are officially a Blue Lily client.

*gasp*

You can see their iconic work (here) and (here) and (here).

You simply must click on the links to see what all the fuss is about!

I have followed their work pretty much daily for 5+ years... they are on my short list of favorite photographers ever.EVER. To me, their work represents the very best of what portrait photographers can achieve... I see their soul in the images they take. I have an emotional reaction to their work. Tyler and Wendy serve as endless inspiration to me and my little mustard.seed mission.

The husband and wife team travel all over the world shooting portraits... and in perfect theHotness.fashion, as soon as their 2010 dates were released, he snagged us up a spot. We will have to travel to meet them- but that's part of the fun!

I'm so excited. I have great pictures of the boys... but we always look like single parents in our memories- bc one of US has to man the camera. I may die when I see us ALL in one frame (or 30). Plus, the idea to meet this inspiring couple makes me crazy excited. I get to actually SEE them do what they do best... while working with US. It's hard for me to wrap my brain around it all.

I'm so nervous and intimidated. What will we wear? Will I be a giggly mess? Can I keep my composure? Will the boys participate well? Oh, gosh, will I compulsively ask for them to sign my camera, my bag, my face? Ugh... then my stomach goes nuts and I have to take a break from this train.of.thought.

I'm so excited. I'm so grateful and thankful to theHotness for making note of all the little things that mean something to me. He is always so generous... and I know that that kind of generosity comes from his strategic planning and gut.busting hard work. There are so many things being done behind the scenes to give me the life I have... and he manages it and balances it all so effortlessly. *But I know it takes effort. Lots of effort. - thanks Bay.* So, stay tuned as we await our shoot.

Now, I must change the subject, lest my stomach gets the best of me.

Peace, love, and Mentors,
xo
lmkw

*i had to add a photo in... but please note, it's their image!

No comments: