Friday, January 14, 2011

mustard.seed.photography Facebook Fan Page!


So many of you have found my photography fan page.  But for those of you who haven't, please swing by and check out my newest work.  I've spent today updating my albums for your viewing pleasure.  ;) 

You can find my facebook fan page HERE and my website HERE... *I'll try to update my website here next week. 

*Please check out my fan page and 'like' my work if, in fact, you do like it.  AND please leave a comment letting me know you've stopped by from the blog.  It would be nice to meet you.  :)

Mustard.seed.photography is glad to greet 2011!  I'm already booking into May.  I've got the most amazing and loyal clients!  Thank you for supporting me, my passion, and our adoption.  The more I shoot, the closer we are to meeting our adoption financial goals!

If you would like to schedule a session with me or to check to see my availability for events, weddings, etc- please email me at www mustardseedphoto dot com or click HERE!






















Natural light photography is a wonderful thing!  Thanks so much for following my progress on this little mustard.seed Journey of mine. 

Peace, love, and Sunlight.
xo
lmkw

1 comment:

Callie said...

I'm so happy to have watched your mustard seed journey!!