Thursday, October 23, 2008

Spontaneity...

This is me... five years ago. Before becoming a mother. Before becoming a college graduate. Before owning a house.

Sunday, October 26th... I got married.

The wedding was beautiful.

We planned each detail to suit us... paid for the wedding ourselves.

Marcus had been in Iraq for 5 months before the wedding... then he went back after the honeymoon for another 7 months...




It was a good start to something we work hard at... I'm glad to have him. I'm glad to have his son. I'm blessed to have another bebe to meet and introduce to our tiny family of three.

I'm so happy to be here... with him... them. I've been given so much.

On a whim... a total whim, we decided to throw our things in a bag and head to the mountains to see the leaves changing. We honeymooned in the mountains and had a beautiful time. I'm a woodsy girl, and there isn't a place I'd rather be than beside a stream, under a canopy of hardwood leaves in all their autumn glory. So, we are off on a mini.honeymoon again. I can't wait.


On our honeymoon...

I can't wait for the pictures we are going to grab! I'm a bit nervous about leaving Beaux Jack while we are gone... we've never been gone more than a night. BUT mind over matter. We need this trip. AND James couldn't be in better hands. So... lets do this.

Peace and love,
xo
lmkw

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
5 years is a very big deal!

And I'm so glad you're doing this now before the new baby comes. :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! PICS ARE SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

I was there I saw it I loved it!!
Happy Anniversary hot Mama! Enjoy your trip :)

Michelle Sanders said...

Congrats on yet another milestone sugar! And yes, your pictures still look *fake* LOL! At least now you know what I mean. I love you. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics!

Grace said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful Family you have. I loved your wedding dress...so different fabulous. Your son will be great and be spoiled so have fun spoiling you and your hubby. Enjoy Enjoy and laugh! Hugs Grace