Friday, October 31, 2008

Tricked and Treated

Yes, two nights in a row certainly gave us ample opportunity to score some confections and take the world by storm with Beaux Jack's overwhelming cuteness.

Just a quick post to warn everyone of a couple things:
1.) Pictures of King Leonidas of Sparta are coming soon... tomorrow, for sure. So, my advice is to look at pictures of puppies, bebe chicks, ducklings, and other over.the.top cute things now... bc if you look at James' pictures cold, you'll go into adora.shock. Seriously. Consider yourselves warned.
2.) The inlaws are here... so, the hosting begins.
3.) My kid was the cutest, most polite, and well spoken kid trick.or.treating tonight... So much so that I can hardly believe he's mine.

*I'll tell our spooky tales tomorrow. It's an early morning for me... teaching!

Happy Halloween, friends... and enemies. *OOOoooohhhhh haha*
xo
lmkw

No comments: