Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Utterly and Completely...


exhausted, happy, inspired, and pregnant.

That's right... a lot of *feeling* words. Which basically means that it is safe to say that I am no longer miserable from bebe.nausea. I actually have 'feelings' again- other than wishing I was a bird, so I can fly fah, fah fah 'way from here. The Green kicked my butt but that's all in the past.

I kept my three nieces and nephews this weekend while my sister was in Gulf Shores. They are the greatest kids ever! James acted like he was at DisneyWorld the whole time they were here. Honestly, James by himself makes me giggly with lovely feelings- but James with his cousins elevate his cuteness to a whole new stratosphere.... and consequently, I get dizzy with delight. We all had a blast... which launched me into the 'exhausted' part of the feelings. We cooked dinner and had the fam over for the LSU football game... I cooked game fare: chips/dips, chili, broccoli (preggers craving for moi and chunky.whitty), and sour cream apple pie. Sugarbutt, David, and the god.bebe dropped by for a football visit, too. It was such a nice night.

Oh, 'inspired.' Yes! I totally rocked some mini-landscaping in the front... made some changes that I have been meaning to make for a while, AND I did a little home.and.hearth.harvest thing around the house! I made two wreaths for my front doors, added some fallish touches inside the casa. Which led me to the pics in this post. I wanted to wait to take pics in the daytime- but it's usually at night when I post... so I thought, 'why wait another day just for light???' So, in Hotness' pj pants and an old nursing top- I busted out in my front yard at night with the camera to take a few night.time pics! Why not? I even brought the tripod out to get some clear shots and to add to the freak.factor when my neighbors drove by. *pics to follow below*

Now, on to the pregnant part. Yes, I am indeed pregnant. I went to my dr. visit today... everything is going well. Another week to get out of my first trimester! *whotWHOT* I'm eating again. I have a few minor cravings. So far: clausen pickles, broccoli, cranberry juice, fresh-squeezed lemonade, and mini-wheats. My bebe belly is definitely here. Well at least the bottom of the belly is... you know, the bottom is totally 'hey, I'm preggers!' But then the top is more like 'I'm not preggers, I'm just thick.' So I favor the bottom of the belly- and I give the top how.dare.you eyes. I still have YET to buy any maternity bottoms... which means I have exactly three things to wear. So shopping for me, soon. I'm actually excited again about this pregnancy. The dr. wants to schedule the gender ultrasound in 5 weeks!!! What?! I thought i had to wait until 20 weeks.

So, things are good! You?
************
Ignore Hotness' truck in front... his spot in the garage is still full of Gustav sandbags AND I didn't have the heart to make him move it for this shot.








Peace and love,
xo
lmkw

6 comments:

Grace said...

Girly, so glad you are feeling better and spunky again. I love the pictures of your home beautiful! Let the neighbors strae at you taking pictures! LOL! You have to see the looks I get sometimes I take pictures of food when I go out! hahaha Me and my friend went to this expensive place for her birthday (will blog soon about it) and so I was taking pictures of the tiniest miniature food ever. I think they thought we were critics or magazine people! We got the champagne for free made from a very rare flower from France! LOL! About my blog post Honey I heard Alton Brown is a hoot! He is suposed to be so nice but funny also. Next year will make sure he is on my list to see. Hugs keep smiling and feeling good...Hugs Grace

Michelle Sanders said...

Oh sweets! Your house looked so festive. Ahhh the holidays at the Whitty's...always a warm place to be no matter the season! Smooches!

Becca G! said...

Lindsey-
I am SO happy that you are over your green sick Preggo yuckies! I am also LOVING your adorable house! Take pictures when ever you want! You have a beautiful house to show off! :]

Becca G! said...

I wish I was done with either! Student teaching is not over completely. I am switching to middle school.
TWS is a nightmare! I am not done yet. Ike messed our schedule up pretty nicley. So this WED we turn it in! I am not done, but READY TO GET it turned in. The analysis is not my hard part. My sister is a Financial Anyalist so she helped on my graphs! :) Anyways I will be offically done with TWS Monday (that is the goal I give myself anyway)
Thanks for your support chica! I really appreciate it! :D

Janee said...

Thanks for your comment. Mom and Dad ended up having seven butterflies. The last one emerged sometime overnight last night. They were all so pretty. I can't wait til you see Parker in her sassy little monarch costume! : ) The polka dotted tights are priceless.

Anonymous said...

So I'm finally leaving a comment! Enjoy those belly flutters - I'm already missing them! We've also found honeycrisp apples at Target - they're my favorite too. I loved James' costume by the way. I still need to show Erik, he'll get a kick out of it. Can't wait to see those vacation pics. Talk to you soon.