Monday, November 10, 2008

Shopped. Dropped.

Oh.my. Where to begin?

I've come to realize that I've been quite in denial the past couple of weeks. I've been more than busy. But no complaints.

I did a beautiful infant photo shoot yesterday. I'm working with the images now, and I'm more than pleased. Not only did I get to hold a newborn and hear her breathe, but I got to enjoy a day of good friends, AND got to spend a few hours behind the camera. I took my mother clothes shopping today and she grabbed several bag fulls of beautiful things. I've got a dinner with the Hotness tomorrow night. It's a work ditty at White Oak... so that sent me searching for a frock. Ended up with something I'm pleased with.

Tomorrow I'm out bright and early to do at shoot at my old elementary school. The prints will be sold as a fundraiser... Then to a dr.s appt. Then to dinner as a wife- not a mother... and that means a few things: change over to little purse.aka.you.don't.have.to.carry.the.kitchen.sink.beby?what.beby? purse. And meditate on 'adult conversation'... to be brought up later at dinner with the wives later.

And that's that. I'll be back later gators.

Peace, love, skinny jeans.
xo
lmkw

No comments: