Monday, November 3, 2008

Things I'm thinking...

1. I love being pregnant. Today was a very busy day for our chunky.whitty. This afternoon, I felt flutters galore. I was trying to cook dinner, and I kept pausing-- holding my breath and pressing on my tummy. There is really nothing like it. I'm so excited to be having this bebe.

2. Playroom time. We've never stopped to 'do' the playroom up right... So we've gotten some new organizational furniture and the place is coming along nicely. I've got a great idea for the walls... I hope to start on that this week. Fun!

3. Apples. I've never been over.into apples. Sure, they are great... but they've never rocked my socks... UNTIL I met my first honeycrisp apple. It happened nearly five years ago while I was living in The Forest. My local heb.grocer turned me on to the most incredible apple there is. I'm sure it's the kind that Eve tempted Adam with. I can't find them here... cause our groceries only sell mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, and olive loaf. BUT I did find a batch at Sams... *OH* I'm in heaven.

4. Getting this election done. I hope Barack wins... not because he's the perfect guy, but because he's the best choice. In a million ways. Plus, if I have to deal with Sarah Palin, I think I may lose my mind.

5. Christmas. I can't wait for it. I've never been a christmassy gal... but this year I can't wait to have Christmas here in our home with my boys... and chunky.whitty. We will know the gender in a couple weeks!

6. Happy. I feel as happy as I've felt in a long time. Feeling happy is such a treasure. I'm happy in this space... in our home... with James in all his glory... with my MarcusHotness... and my growing belly.

*that's it for today.
I'm processing the pics from our trip...

Peace, xo.
lmkw

No comments: