Tuesday, December 23, 2008

*Have a Holly.Jolly Christmas*

We carved out time today for a mini.photoshoot of the Beaux Jack. Here are a *few* of my favorites...






*OH, me and bebe.Jax at 21 weeks!




















More pics to come...

In case I don't get back here soon.enough, Merry Christmas friends. Enjoy your homes, your families, and your children. Christmas is the culmination of the greatest gift ever given to mankind... take a moment to reflect the gift of LIFE that is forever ours. Say a prayer for our troops who are spending this joyous season away from their families.

My Christmas wish this year is for PEACE... I wish that every mother in the world can rest knowing that their child will be safe, fed, and *educated.*

Peace, love, and meyer lemons,
xo
lmkw

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hope I'm as cute as you when I get a pregger belly! As always, love the photos. I hope one day soon I'll finally get the time to sneak in some mini photo sessions. Definintely bringing the Nikon to Christmas this year!

Is it weird that in the first few photos all I could think about is what colors were in your bedding? I'm a little obsessed with home decor lately...

Merry Christmas cutie. Hope you and your family have a safe and *jolly* holiday. ((hugs))

Janee said...

I love these pics! So cute!! You look AMAZING!!

When are we getting together?

Michelle Sanders said...

Beautimus my dear! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and enjoying your company. I *heart* you and want more sugarbutt time soon! kiss, kiss!