Sunday, January 4, 2009

New.Years.Rez List

1. Find a home church for the fam.

2. Make our own bread.

3. Finish James' room.

4. Finish the PlayRoom.

5. Have the Bebe's nursery done... by March.ish.

6. Get rugs for the house.

7. Have curtains made.

8. Revive yee.ole.To.Do list again... haven't used them since graduation.

9. Read Twilight.

10. Learn to crochet.

11. Expand my photography on a more professional level.

***and prolly more.

I can't stop wondering, praying, and thinking about what 2009 will bring our family. I'll have a new bebe to love and nurse and hold. We are ready for this... we worked so hard to get here to this moment. We have so much to hope for.

Peace, love, and fresh bread.
xo
lmkw

2 comments:

Jill said...

I usually avoid following the crowd but this Twilight series has been mentioned on so many of my favorite blogs that I'm starting to cave. *le sigh* Maybe I'll add that to my resolutions too.

Great choices for 09. And good luck! I still haven't made mine... yikes!

Kathryn said...

Have fun with the bread! I love making our bread. I love that my kiddos like the taste of hearty home made bread. Our bread maching is my helping hand, but we love it best baked in the oven. We've been trying ground flaxseed and vital wheat gluten, and learning about how to make ours extra healthy and all that. I'm learning... :)

I can't believe we've been doing it for a year and a half!

Oh, and yep, we're still waiting on this little one... I'm 41 weeks today.