Monday, January 19, 2009

Vicarious... and easy.

Certainly helps with the whole Monday thing.

Jill posted this on her blog... and seeing how I'd like to delay my productivity and stay in the bed a couple of minutes longer... I'm going to take a stab at it.

*I promise to post something later... and soon.

***********
Finish the Sentences

1. I wish I could..... tan in the sun naturally. Crochet. Make meringue cookies in this climate. Adopt from Africa (sooner rather than later).

2. My biggest fear is.... someone, something hurting my child. Being separated from them and not being able to get to him.

3. I hate to..... lock doors. feel patronized. sleep without my favorite blanket.

4. I love.... raspberries. My beautiful bebe.brother. To dig my toes under Marcus' legs on the couch. Alton Brown. Knitting. Insects. The way James says 'feather.' and folk music.

5. Today I will.... send Hotness off on business, plant my daffodil bulbs hoping for a late bloom, buy some yarn and a new circular needles, and eat strawberries.

6. Yesterday I ..... went to church. Took pictures of Sydney being baptized. Cried happy tears. And took a long winters nap.

7. My hair is.... perfect. It's the number one vain thing about me. I love my hair. It's super short, spiky, red, and totally me. I could go on for hours....

8. I will never... enjoy Jim Carrey movies. Stop being a mother. Forget to consider other perspectives. Have to feel the way I did before getting my degree.

Okay- off to grind flax seed! And prepare lunch for the Hunks.

See you fellers later! *Oh, and thanks Jill for letting me pirate your stuff and being so nice about it!

Peace, love, and the power of Dreams,
xo
lmkw

2 comments:

Jill said...

Excellent endings to your sentences ma dear. And of course you can pirate off of me, those things are fun stuff. (Plus, they allow me to indulge in writing about myself, ha!)

P.S. - Love me some raspberries too...

Michelle Sanders said...

ok, now I feel totally shallow. Thanks SB!