Saturday, January 31, 2009

*Almost*

Hi friendlies!

I'm still on hold for my computer... I expect it back on Monday... a little later than previously expected. BUT that's okay. I've been liberated with my off.line week!

I've enjoyed knitting up a storm. Bebe stuff of course... and spending time reorganizing and decorating the new casa. So as us teachers say, I've used my time wisely! ;)

I've got lots of things to share and pics to post... but next week! For now, I'm teaching my Saturday class... and I've got a super.bowl shindig tomorrow. So til next time!

Peace, love, and king cake.
xo
lmkw

3 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

MmmMMMMMM, kingcake.

Janee said...

I miss your blogs!! When are we gonna have our photo shoot????

Janee said...

Oh... and have you had the pecan praline king cake from Leblanc's in Zachary?