Saturday, September 26, 2009

Five Months of... Beautiful.






Oh! My sweetest little boy.joy... Happy Birthday.
You've grown so much in the past weeks. You are simply my little treasure. I love it most when I gather you up from your nap... All beside yourself with happy. Especially pleased with your momma's face. Cheek to cheek, we walk to the mirror and make moon.eyes at each other's reflection. Smitten. When you grin at me, then turn away your little shineFace sheepishly- it slays me. You make me soar. I'm so proud that you are my littleDuck. You are the simplest little pleasure- so happy and content... always searching around for your favorite things: BigBruver, me... the fan. You smell like a warm slice of Heaven. The exact replica of your Daddy's smell. When I hold you to snuggle, I can't help but breath deep. You have your daddy's sweet smell that sends me into a spin of dizzy. Happy. Safe. I love how you suck on your fingers... so much that I can hear your happy.slurping across the house. You are fat and beautiful and soft. Ah, my precious sunshineBoy...





I know what your Daddy did yesterday. You know... the brainwashing? Every now and then, momma needs a bit of a break. I know your Daddy is planning a coo to overthrow Momma when she least expects it. I heard him repeating 'Da Da, Da Da, Da Da' to you while I snuck Grey's Anatomy in. Seriously? He does love you completely, but he's known to let you sleep without socks... he's not quick to keep you supplied with fresh, dry, bibs... and he certainly didn't 'make you from scratch.' So, please be a good boy- and remember that 'Momma' is a more suitable first word. Just remember where your bread.is.buttered. It would serve you well because I'm the one who feeds you. Not to mention that magical.mirror.relationship that rocks your socks so much!

Keep growing because nothing seems to please the three of us more than just sitting back to watch you sparkle.

Peace, love, and bebe.chub.
xo
lmkw

5 comments:

Life's Little Lessons said...

Oh the little duckling is growing so fast...today is actually a 1/2 year mark for Avie...hopefully I'll blog about it soon! It seems like we just brought them home not too long ago. You guys are awesome parents and you can see the love just beaming through each of your children! Happy 5 Months!!!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, just beautiful! I love it! I adore the new pics. So precious! :)

Much Love!

Lacey said...

He is beautiful Lindsey!!! He will enjoy so much reading this when he older, I'm just sure of it!

Carley said...

Great post. Did I tell you that I'm starting to get "the fever" already? Jackson's chubby smiling face just sends me right over the top. I'm ready to pinch him!

Callie said...

He's soo cute. I think he and James look so much alike!