Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A List of Things...

Time is short, but I can't put this post off another day. I hate the blogger.guilt that creeps up on me when I'm too engrossed in my day... or two days. So here is a list. A nice, solid list. No pics bc the cameras are charging. Perhaps I'll update with one...

Okay, on to the listing!

1.) This weather renews me. I feel refreshed and rededicated.
2.) I did sew those bibs that I mentioned earlier. Oh my goodness! * Cuteness*
3.) Moonbeam and the boys are coming to stay this weekend for the holiday.
I.Cant.Wait.
A. camp out, complete with tent, smores, roasted hot dogs.
B. feeding the ducks at the lakes, a trip to see Mike the Tiger.
C. darts at night in the garage.
D. LSU's first football game/party
E. homemade yum.yumssssss
F. pictures, pictures, pictures!
G. t.ball in the backyard, fishing in the lake, and theHotness vs. the Lake (or better known as, The Ex.Athlete Games: Has.been? or Still.Got.It?) *a quarterly event that is known to be a real crowd pleaser...
4.) Jackson rolled over Monday!!! From back to belly! Marcus and I both caught it... and Lola snapped a couple pics of the action.
5.) Completed new LSU football front door wreaths... Geaux Tigers!

I've been busy cleaning, redecorating for fall, and planning food for the upcoming week. I love preparing our home for company. Call me crazy, but I completely have a ball with it. I do go a bit overboard... but it's all worth it!

I'll try to get pics up soon....

Peace, love, and homemade.granola.
xo
lmkw

5 comments:

GreenErica said...

Oh, I can't wait for The Hotness vs. The Lake... Maybe he should practice...

Can't wait either...

xo

CountryCouture said...

I want to see a pic of the LSU wreaths!

Jennifer said...

This as sounds like sooo much FUN!!!! :o)

Love ya pretty lady!

Carley said...

Hotness vs. The Lake?? You guys have been holding out on us. I would love to see that!

Jill said...

Love this post but can't get the words "homemade granola" outta my head! Please please send me your recipe, I am dying to make some now that I am at home and need healthy munchies for me and my hubba!

I love reading about you and Erica's lil get togethers. I secretly LOVE entertaining so reading about others preparing makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I heart darts in the garage. And I said "LOVE" a lot in this comment. Grrr. Can't wait for pics! xo J