Saturday, December 19, 2009

...Drum.Roll Please...

As this week has shown me... there is no time like the present.

So, without further ado...

I present to you

www.mustard-seed-photography.com

Let's just look at my fancy domain name.

*looking*

Now click it!

!!!

Check it out!

I hope you love it... like I do. :)

You can contact me through the site. Just for fun, like two kids on walky.talkies in the other room, shoot me an email through my contact form so I can get all giddy! :)

*sigh*

Peace, love, and potential.
xo
lmkw

2 comments:

CountryCouture said...

YAY! I'm SO incredibly happy for you! I think the decision to include a CD of images instead of charging for prints is definitely the way to go! Selling prints is OLD SCHOOL! Everybody wants to own their images these days! Smart woman! Website is awesome...have the song going in my background right now :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I am so glad your website and business are up and running!! I can't wait for my belly to get huge so we can have our maternity session with you my precious friend!