Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy Birthday my Little Prince


He changed my life forever four years ago... (hours old)

He showed me the best of myself and taught me that when you Love, anything is possible. (one year)

Waking up with him every day has made me accept that life is in the details... and every day matters. (two years)

I want to be with him. Every day. Talking with him, exploring mysteries... being present. (three years)

This little boy has redefined what Purpose means to me and has given me every opportunity in the world to make the most out of This Life. (four years)

What is your wake.up call?

For me, I woke up exactly four years ago today... a promise fulfilled. I always thought I knew something... but then James came and showed me it's not about what you know, it's about what you are willing to learn.

Happy Birthday, James Neal. You are my joy, my prize. Even now with your long legs and boyish face, the new hasn't worn off. When I succeed at anything, it's in part because I'm your mom... and that fact alone makes me give the best effort I've got.

Peace, love, and filled.to.the.brim.
xo
lmkw

2 comments:

GreenErica said...

Happy Birthday my Sweet. I love you dearly. ♥

Carley said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Baby James! The Strahans adore you :)