Thursday, December 3, 2009

More than I could imagine...

I've been waiting for this post! I'm so excited to share my heart and be puff*chest*proud about where my career is going and where God shows up in things.

Mustard.seed.photography is definitely off the ground and running. I can't hardly believe how many people are wanting me (ME) to capture Beautiful in their lives... I'm over.the.moon with all this possibility swirling around. I'm booked clear through the rest of the year... and now my Spring dates filling in!!! holy.cow

What an honor!

Here is my most recent work:










These are just sneak peeks I've sent my clients... I'm tickled to be sitting on a whole heap of special images. So dadgum grateful. So happy. That counts for a lot. :)

Peace, love, and limit.less skies,
xo
lmkw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(Almost as) Beautiful (as the artist)!

Becca G! said...

You are A VERY talented Lady!!! I love looking at all your photos...I am so happy for you that your business has gone FLYING! YAY You! :)

Love ya- Becca