Sunday, February 14, 2010

The lovelies

We made it to Texas! Now, time to relax... :)

The boys have started off their Valentine week off with a bang! This morning, I was greeted with the sweetest little necklace from one of my favorite sterling artisons. Months ago I showed theHotness a picture of a precious little faux.Boise tree stump pendant with a little heart carved with custom initials... Truly adorable. Somehow he remembered and had the artist make me one with our initials. I was honestly shocked when he woke me up with it! Such a lover, that one. :)






The boys followed suit abundantly... A new bottle of perfume and my new absolute obsession- my very own LensBaby... *be still my heart*. Oh! It's a Lucious new lens that pretty much rocks my world. I can't wait to master the art of blur...

James feels just as indulged! He has his very own box of chocolate to eat as he wishes... And that's a HUGE treat for him.

I love these quick little cell phone pics.












So we had a nice trip over- and now we are snuggled in to our little home.away.from.home.

Happy Valentines, dears. Love is everywhere...






Peace, LOVE, and paper.whites,
Xo
Lmkw

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: