Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentines is for Lovers


Oh and it can't come soon enough!

I love Valentines day... I love how it's one holiday that I can generally sit back and relax. Most of the Valentining is done for me. :)

I suppose it's extra.special in my little nest- since I have three boys who know exactly how to make their special.girl feel... well, special.

This year, we are getting the heck.out.of.dodge. TheHotness will be working in Houston for the week, so we get to tag along and live.it.up while he is earnin' a livin'. For my readers who follow me, you know we LOVE when Daddy has a good business trip! And when you are a stay.at.home.momma, well, it's like a built in vacation.

So this year we will be traveling on Vday itself- which is perfect, if you ask me. We can have 5 hours of chit.chatting and hand.holding. We will check into our cozy home.away.from.home and prolly order take out that night... and a movie after the boys go down. Because we will spend the day mostly in transit- and we are away from the daily.grind, we plan on Valentining all week long. The inlaws will take the kids and we will spend time in our favorite city eating our favorite foods with our favorite friends. :)

And there is a bit of a mission at hand: I'm ready to put the finishing touches on our bedroom remodel--- so that means I have a list of things to pick up from here

here

and here.

I also have a little mustard.seed.photography lovin that will be happening... SO excited about that! This one is a mommy.et.bebe shoot. My most favorite subjects to shoot are mommas and their bebies... It's so inspiring to be around that kind of Love.

And all my in.between.time will be spent with my Moon and her boys.




No laundry. No dirty dishes. No house.work.at.all!

Black out curtains. Beds made and turned down. Dinners out.

Date.nights. Shopping. Alone time. Lots of spoiling.

I'm super ready! Bring.it.Valentines.Day!

Peace, love, and KSBJ,
xo
lmkw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so when do I get my boys??????????
Granna

Lacey said...

I HEART Ikea! Elodie's bed is from there, both girls dressers, my entry table, curtains, play table and chairs...ALL FROM IKEA!!! If nothing else, it gets the creative juices flowing! Happy Valentine's Day!