Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jackson Briggs Whitty

Hi all! He's here! All 8lbs. 6oz! Had we let him go two more weeks, we would have had a whopper for sure!

an iphone's view...

He is beautiful, has bright white/strawberry hair- but only a tiny down.like amount. I see a lot of James in him, but he is every bit his own little person.

There were some complications at first- but as of nearly midnight tonight, he is pretty much cleared of everything. I'll give you all the details/birth story later. But so far, all things we were worried about seem to have been resolved during this transition time. Praise God!

I feel well... this labor was totally different than James'. I'm on cloud nine.

Thanks for all the support and love. And for those of you who haven't gotten phone calls, or personal response messages- I'm sorry. We've been so busy with all the aftermath... and with monitoring his progress, etc. Please don't take it personal- I promise to take care of all that as soon as I get a chance.

Off to stare, pop a pain.pill, then to sleep with us!
Peace, love, and white.eyebrows.
xo
lmkw

7 comments:

Janee said...

Beautiful! Glad all is going well!

Lisa said...

He's precious--congratulations!

Becca G! said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! He is absolutely adorable as I knew he would be! Take care of you and enjoy!!

Hannah W. said...

He's amazing! I'm proud of you momma. My love, thoughts and prayers are completely immersed in your family at the moment. We all know it takes a strong women to raise a house full of boys, but God gives it to those who love dirt and worms all the same! **Love from me and my boys**

Grace said...

Congratulations georgeous family!!

Carmen :) said...

I agree; I see James in him, but then not really. He's so cute! I love the whole no eyebrows/white eyebrows deal too!!!
I'm so glad to hear you and baby are doing well. I definitely appreciated the text yesterday and hope you received mine back.
Love you!! :)

Daddy's lil' dude said...

OH WOW!!! I didn't scroll down far enough to see that you had already posted a picture of the very handsome little child. Does he have the new baby smell? You two look very good together!!! =) I am so happy for you girl. Enjoy the ride love, enjoy the ride.