Monday, April 27, 2009

Today

...is a beautiful day.


There is so much to say.

We are snuggled deep in our little nest of home.
Our oldest grew instantly in the past four days.
He stills sparkles...
Our youngest is a new little chick, downy and soft.
A perfect peach.
As it was with James, life before Jackson seems incomplete.
Life is new again, as it should be...

The nights have been great so far.
We do dinner, tubtime with James, bedtime stories with theDaddy. Son One, asleep.
bebe.Jax starts cluster feeding around 7 or 8... I rotate between nursing and staring. TheHotness tends to us both. Ice water. An extra pillow. A diaper change. A cup of tea...

With Jackson asleep in his bouncer, we move on the the master bath to wind down from the day. Him nibbling on pie, and me melting into a steaming hot bath.
In bed between 11 and 12pm... up at 3 or 4am to nurse, again at 7am...
James is up and getting in the bed with us to snuggle around 9am.

With hours like that, who can complain? Maybe it's a fluke, or maybe our this is a glimpse in how good things can be as a family of four.

I have a birth story to share with you.
I have bebe.Jax's pics to dazzle you with.
I have James' big.brother transition to fill you in on.

For now, I'm feeling great... well fed, well on my way to being fit.as.a.fiddle.
The boys are couchin it with popcorn and a movie, theDuckling is tucked into a ball next to the window sunning and sleeping. I'm sipping tea and editing pics.

Thanks for being here, friends.
I'll be back soon.
Promise.

Peace, love, and family.
xo
lmkw

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to hear more and see pics of this beautiful new addition. :)

Love ya!

Daddy's lil' dude said...

enough editing, just post already!!!

Home Inspection West Covina said...

I really enjoyed your blog posts thank you.