Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cookies and Couch time...

Oh sweet blog!

I'm only gonna stop to say 'hi' tonight. I know I need to post all the new stuff going on with us--- and there is a LOT of stuff to share--- but theHotness is getting lost in the shuffle of crazyBusy life, so I'm gonna go grab some couch time with him...

But.
James stuck popcorn kernels up his nose.

We've played two Tball games and it's... so much stinkin fun.

I'm busier than ever with mustard.seed.photography- and that makes me a hundred shades of happy.

I'm meeting my newest boy.joy this week- that I've only had a long.term relationship with--- yes, Moses and his sweet momma will be touching down here in less than 48 hours!!! Totally pumped about all that jazz.

theDuckling turns ONE YEAR OLD on Friday... holy cow!
ANNNNND his birthday extravaganza is the next weekend.

Throw in a couple bebe.showers/birthday parties/photoshoots in between the particulars and I'm just blowin.and.goin!

I promise to come back when I have a sec and fill you in on the good stuff.

*And bc I can't post without a pic... take a look! :)

Just some recent mustard.seed.photography love...

Peace, love, and herb gardens.
xo
lmkw

1 comment:

GreenErica said...

FRIDAY!?!?!?!? AHHH!