Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Danyelle's in LABOR!!!

I just got a call from my sister not too long ago. Her and Tim are on their way to the hospital. She's feeling great and sounds super excited.

Bebe Kate is well on her way. I'm so excited and nervous... I can't sleep. I wish I was in CA right now to be with her. Thank goodness I have my prayers!

***I love you, D! You are such a terrific momma- and bebe Dylan will make a fine big brother!***

Here are a few of my fav. pics of my sister, Tim, and bebe Dylan --- The most recent pic is one of her pregnant with bebe Kate. And she's preggers in the beach pic...I love her. So much. I'm so proud!

*Be safe Kathryn Rose! Your family can't wait to welcome you into the world!*








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Crazy thing is... I was thinking about her yesterday, and wondering when she was going to have her. Danyelle is so beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! I love you L!

XO-Miss America

Michelle Sanders said...

Awwwhhhhh! I'm so happy for her! Guess I better get crackin on that sweet, personal gift I've been dreaming up in my head! Oh and that last picture is absolutely perfect.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about your newest neice!!! Another Rose in this world is always a GOOD thing!