Monday, March 24, 2008

The Spring Spawn...



Hi all! Happy belated Easter! This post will be brief- because my day with the seventh graders was a touch exhausting... but I have a few pics to share of our week/end trip home to BR. We had a nice time looking for houses and dreaming about what our life may be like when we move back to Baton Rouge. I know most of you are hungry for details--- and I'll give them to you in the coming week. I'll even post pics of our fav. houses. I still don't think we have found our 'slam dunk' house yet. Did you catch that March Madness reference? But as far as places our list as of now seems to be 1. Zachary 2. South Baton Rouge 3. Central

I will be uploading pics from our Easter Sunday- can you believe I downloaded 729 pics taken in the span of about 6 hours!?! It will take me the next few days to tinker with my favs.... Oh, and let me say that it looks like I'm updating my post processing to support the professional version of Adobe Photoshop. *yippee*

The following pics were taken at my sister's house. Daddy supplied a slew of crawfish and crickets... the crawfish to eat and the crickets to fish with. There isn't much behind Carlie's house in the lake- but we had fun perch jerkin' and pullin' out some mud cats. Marcus played ball with the kids for what seemed like hours... it was a good day. Oh, and let these pics confirm any rumors that James Neal is, in fact, a mud bug. More incriminating evidence will follow soon.

*Ciao*

Peace.xo














2 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

Oh sugar! Your picture skills never disapoint. You know I love the ones of James and his dirty pants but that list pic of you and your hot hunk...*sigh*. I love the relaxed look in your eyes and that big smug smile...and I adore that it is so in the moment and haphazard. It's perfect. And yes, house pictures would be nice! I need to visualize what the backdrop to our gatherings will look like!

Janee said...

Where does Carlie live? The lake/houses look semi-familiar!

We are soon to close on property in Central and build within the next year or so. Good luck finding the perfect home for your family!

We will definitely have to get together once y'all are settled in Baton Rouge! : )