Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Maybe I should be a vegan...

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. The head is aching.

Orange Juice. Milk.




The toddler was SUPPOSE to be sitting in his big chair watching a show.


I had the audacity to take 10 minutes to get dressed.

He had a banana and his sippy of milk.

I heard him say, "I wet. This is a mess!"

*gulp*

He had gotten in to the fridge... gotten BOTH the milk and orange juice and poured the ENTIRE contents out on the coffee table/rug.




I freaked. He cried. I mopped.
I gave *thanks* that we have NO carpet in our house...
He had NO tv today. Afterall, it's not like he was watching it anyway this morning. He told everyone he talked to, "I no tb today. I made mess milk."

My day got a little better... but not by much.


Peace.
xo

4 comments:

1025 said...

Nice to meet you here, my name is dennis ng from HONG KONG, take care!

my blog: denniswatch.mysinablog.com

Michelle Sanders said...

That'll teach you to trust a two year old! LOL! You see that just wouldn't happen to us...I'm so used to not being able to leave Zane for a second. I don't trust one bit!

Lindsee Lou said...

Hey girl!

So exciting that you got a blog. I see you are in full swing! You are going to LOVE it. It's a nice outlet for you and your friends and family!

Lindsee

Kathryn said...

Whoa. Theona can't open the fridge yet. I'm gonna have to watch out for that.

Good to see you bloggin!