Monday, March 17, 2008

Our weekend...

In pictures!

First lets recap Tate's Three Year Old Birthday Jamboree!






*****

Then on to the rodeo!






















As for other news: There is no ignoring James' serious desire to potty train himself. No matter how hard I try to convince him to wait until summer, he's ready to go. SO he's got his very own big boy potty now. And if I can tastfully pull it off- there will be pics to show for it.

Now... I'll post our St. Patty's pics soon! *Oh and we will be heading East for Easter. I sure hope Daddy has some crawfish waiting for us... and I hope Momma has some pink sauce and saltines ready. ;)
Peace. xo

2 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

YEAH! East! That's us! So ummm, whatcha doing Saturday? Hhhh?

Oh and if ya'll don't have crawfish...I happen to know that there will be some at the Sanders camp on Friday! Yippy!

Janee said...

The pictures of that precious boy get cuter and cuter!

I'm glad you blog- I love your updates! (I'm a sucker for blogging!)