Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vintage Darlings: Client Portrait Sneak Peaks

I submitted client portraits today.

It's a crazy feeling of relief, accomplishment, anticipation, and joy.

This is the second time out to photograph these children... and I love watching them grow.

Here are a few of my favorite images:



This little boy has such an incredible look.. such a vintage little soul. Then his little sister??? Oh, goodness. She was pure heaven in her handmade christening gown... It's no secret that I'm a sucker for little boys- but this bebeGirl has stolen my heart. I seriously can't get enough of her and her moon.eyes.... *Oh*







I love family portraiture so much... working with my clients and their children packs so much passion in my day.to.day life. It's a thrill to be able to contribute something to document their history as they live out their lives... I'm so grateful to have a handful of people that believe in me. It's pure joy for me. A real over.the.moon feeling.

Peace, love, and bonnets.
xo
lmkw

No comments: