Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pictures, of course. Lots.

So we did make it to the lake Thursday.
Just in time to meet the loveliest girl with Bella the lab.
She was kind and let James talk her sweet little ears off.
Marcus drove from work to meet us.
I love the way he smiles when he sees us... shirt untucked. Always.
He scoops his boys up, kisses them and calls them each, 'BooBoo.'
I took a few pictures of them in the course of about 13 minutes.
From start to finish.
No pressure, just fun.
Then Marcus grabbed the camera to take a few of me with my best.boys.
I love how he does that.
He takes his time.
I love his pictures...
Pictures of me with the boys... bonus. :)





















4 comments:

GreenErica said...

What a yummy post! What a beautiful family! But it made me miss y'all even more...

Lacey said...

I want to meet you at the park one day!!! Looks like you guys had a great time! All the pictures came out great. I am a sucker for daddy/baby pictures. Wait till you get that girl..holy moly...daddy/daughter pictures are. the. best.

love ya!

Lacey said...

although I am in desperate need of a daddy/son picture...my camera would never be the same!

Kathy said...

WOnderful pics, beautiful family!