Thursday, June 26, 2008

What? I'm so confused! Are you sure!?!?!?


...
...
...
...
...
...
I don't exactly know what to say. I mean, I've been in school since I was FIVE!!! I took exactly *two semesters* off... but the rest, I've been riding this wave of knowledge, day in and day out. So--- today, they've cut me off. I'm happy and sad all at the same time. More happy than sad. I'll prolly talk more about it later- but for now, I have a good breakfast to make for Master James... a lunch to put together... beds to make... and the same dadgum drugery of having to get the house clean in case someone calls to see it. But... today may be the biggest singular accomplishment I've made for myself in my life. *whew* I need to something big today in class. What though? Maybe I could streak. Totally in the nude. I don't know. But nudity should be involved. Hmmmm....

More on that laters...

Last night? Guess who came and laid on the couch with me... and just talked with me for hours?







My moonbeam. My friend. My 'James.other.mother.' My SassE. My Erica!!!

*Thanks for watching James this week while I finished up school, E. You've encouraged me every step of the way... and James and I will never forget exactly what you mean to us. I've never met anyone like you...

Okay, I hope to post again soon... maybe tonight. Things are really rocking and rolling now. Little suprises are creeping up each day--- perhaps I need a share-a-thon post. Anywho, we plan on driving in to BR tomorrow for the weekend/week.

**Okay, James just came in and asked for 'french toast, please, momma.' I was really hoping I could get away with eggs, toast, and fruit today- since I'm a bit crunched for time........ but, looks like I've got to squeeze in time for french toast, too. I'm up for the challenge.

Okay- I'm off!!!!!!!
Peace, xo.
lmkw

2 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

Ahhh yes, the last day of your student life (for now). You know that's not the end. You will find a way to keep on learning. Well I have sur-prize for you shug! But you will have to meet up with me while in BR this weekend. *mwwwhahhha*
OH and tell moonbeam that I said hi sexy mama!

GreenErica said...

I'm always speechless when I reply to you!

Congrats, my love. You deserve anything your heart desires...

Are you really gonna make me get up at 8 friggin 30? I better go to bed.

Hi Michelle! You MAY have to come and take your Buttercup by force. I'm not sure I'm gonna let her go easily...I'm prepared to FIGHT! xoxo

E