Tuesday, May 13, 2008

{Comrads}

Meet Tate.


Play write, comedian, philosopher, and bug enthusiast. Loves the color blue, strawberries, Johnny Cash, and mayonnaise on his sandwiches. Trilingual. Appreciates good hair and personal space.

It goes without saying that James adores Tate like the moon adores the sun. They met one fateful day at a play date event. Tate was solving world hunger while James was licking a block trying not to fall over. From then on they've been fast friends.


He's the three year old son of my *Best in the West* friend, Erica. With her as his mother, there is no surprise that Tate is spectacular. I'd claim him as my own... and sometimes do. I love him. We all do. Here are some pictures from our day today.

















Aren't they the sweetest things?

To bed with me... yard work tomorrow.
Peace, xo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my sweet Lindsey. You have such a gift. Thanks for the wonderful words about my little man Tate. What are we going to do without y'all? What?

E

Janee said...

These pictures are SO sweet! I love the one of the butterfly on the little foot! : )

Anonymous said...

"Once upon a time there was a beautiful beautiful friend who had a beautiful butterfly!" that is the way Tate will tell it!!!!
Granna

Michelle Sanders said...

Oh those boys! I second E's comment on you having a gift. 'Cause you do. Totally! I know James will cherish these pics...almost as much as he will cherish his trips back home. Did you noice I said his trip back "home"? Because TX is his home. It's all the home he has known. He is gonna miss that little guy (and his sweet mama).