Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Well, hello Sugarbutt... I've been waiting for you.

Meet Michelle... aka my darling Sugarbutt.


My heart nearly broke when we moved nearly 6 hours away. BUT, after nearly 4 years and two kids between us, we will be back together again! She's a doll bebe, and is *mucho* talented. Did you notice the Spanish? That's the Texan in me... the tiny bit of Texan in me... Anywho, back to my BFF> We've got a lot of lost time to make up for, so I hope Baton Rouge--- or the WORLD, for that matter, is ready for the Sugarbutts. Obnoxious? Just a little. Let's do this thing. Oh, here we are. Precious, huh? Yeah- almost sickning.


**********

Good morning dearest. I assume you are sipping your tea right about now. We should be enroute or starbuckin it, then leaving out of our forest as you read this. Thanks for calling tonight and letting me do the following without 'nare a sigh: talking in circles about houses/bids/floors/granite, sifting flour, beating my eggs one by one until well incorporated, and mediate between grumpy Marcus and grumpy Beaux Jack.

With each day we are getting closer to being back home again! How freakin' cool is that!?!?! *Talk to the computer screen here... maybe an audible 'Hells yeah.'* DO IT. do it.

A challenge for you (and me)??? First you have to accept the challenge... *Accept it here* Nod or something. DO IT. do it.

Lets make a list... You make one, and I'll make one. A list of things we look forward doing together once we are back home. My list won't be typed in an email... or text doc.... I think I'll do something with my mad photo skilz... to suprise you. Fun!

Now, for a walk down memory lane:























*****

Why do I feel guilty for posting so many pics? Hey, I like choice. Why just pick three to post!?!? The more the merrier, ifin you ask me. What? Is that like bad blogging etiquette or something? Hey, yalls know I'm a rook with this whole bloggin' thing.

Now, this weekend we need to buy a house. Or at least find one and commit to one- and them to us. Um, I really need a 'haircup.' Which means spending the evening/night with my fourth favorite person in the whole world: Duke!!! Yes, he's my hairdresser/surrogate father... AND he deserves his own post. See? Tangents! Anywho, a fresh sassy cut for me. Perhaps a sushi run can be arranged. Hoping for a little photoshoot--- is that trying to fit in too much? Prolly. We'll see.

*OH, the real estate appt. with our agent went GREAT today. So thanks for all the nice emails and well wishes there. We are soooo doing this thing. Yes, I know I owe you pics of the house. It will be done ASAP Monday.

Enjoy yall's weekend... and kiss your mothers. If you are reading this, they did something right. So thank them. ;)
Thanks for tolerating my indulgent post.


Peace, xo.

4 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle Sanders said...

*BLUSH* MY OWN POST?! Be still my heart! I love your guts shug! I was literally in tears by the end of that post. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. It was like a perfectly directed chic flick. >Oh lets add that to the list shall we?!<
I adore you and can't wait to have you back home. You help make me a better friend, better wife, a better mother and a better person. Lots of Lub!

Carley said...

I'm giggling over your have a good day picture. Especially the one with the football helmet!

Anonymous said...

I suppose that was cute...

E