Saturday, May 3, 2008

Monarch Maternity Ward *Update*

Oh, I'm so excited to make this post. In the last two days I've seen so much happen with my butterflies... I can actually call them that now, because we had our very first caterpillar/chryasalis emerge today as a beautiful monarch butterfly. I've taken a few pics to capture this process... Enjoy!

Yesterday at noon.


Today at 10am



Today at 11:04 am




And Lucy's first flight!




And *last but not least* Lucy's friends who were waiting for her arrival!




*In other news... we put a bid in on a house yesterday. We will be totally lucky if he accepts the offer- but hey, crazier things have happened. Right? We'll find out something by Monday, if not sooner. We are just trying to narrow down our choices. AND thanks for all the kind emails! I've been more at peace about our move over the last day or two. I can tell there are some well wishes and prayers coming our way. THANK YOU.

Peace, xo.

1 comment:

Janee said...

These pictures are AMAZING! How cool that you've been "a part" of this amazing adventure!! : )

Praying y'all find the perfect house in God's perfect timing!

Hugs!