Saturday, May 10, 2008

I think we've done it!!!

*drum roll please*



Well, it's been a long couple of days, but I'm super stoked to report that we have a contract on the cutest house! I've been stalking the MLS's since January, and we've been in three times looking at real estate... all to find pretty houses, but nothing that seemed like *our* house. It's a feeling thing. We even had a contract on a gorgeous house in a really fabulous neighborhood... all the bells and whistles- but didn't feel like mine. So, are you dying yet? You wanna see a picture!?

She was only on the market for a day... I think it was a part of God's master plan for us.


More? Okay, just a couple more. I'm beat and I have a mother's day photo shoot tomorrow!




I promise to post more of the inside later. She's such a cute thing! I'll tell you all about her soon. Hopeful all will go as planned and we can close the first or second week in July.

Peace, xo.

2 comments:

Janee said...

Where is it? Central? Zachary? Denham??

Michelle Sanders said...

Oh Lindsey, it's perfect. Big, new and perfect. Now get a move on with those inside pics.