Tuesday, May 6, 2008

One day closer...

Let's start with a confession: I stayed up til 3am tweaking 'My Presssious' {yes, Golem style}

What's more motivating than music!!?? TELL ME! Okay, some things could be... but for me: Life, liberty, and the pursuit of good music. Top favs... Patty Griffin, Ceu, Cat Power, a little friend I like to call Regina. Yes, first name basis. And a little throwback to the masterpiece called Moulin Rouge. Oh, yes. Is it redundant to mention an emphatic U2 here? Prolly. I'll scrub floors to Bono anyday! I'll organize to the Edge's goodness all niiii! **ducking** Want to talk about the Indigo Girls!?!?! Yes? Next time.

***Now, back to our previously scheduled programing***

Well, things are going as planned here in the Livable Forest. I've been busy around the house fussing things up a bit and getting things in shape for the meeting with our real estate agent tomorrow. As of now, every closet and nook and cranny of our house is *ship shape* and ready for strangers to peruse. I'll admit that it's been fun getting thing tidy. I love this little house. Everything is just right here... I wonder if I can make our new home as 'lovable' as this one?

Here are some of my current loves:
Spearmint Chapstick... my obsession with chapstick goes way back. All the way to my childhood. Daddy ALWAYS had a black tube in his pocket... So for me, chapstick = happiness in a tube. Oh, and this spearmint thing is 'Delicious and deeeliiightful.' *for you Upside Down Show fans...


I don't drink cokes much... BUT I do love me some diet Peach Fresca... or black cherry.


Currently reading... *Yes, I'm the last person on EaRtH reading this*


And tonight I will treat myself to watching Cranford with a nice cup of tea.


Oh, the first bid on the house was a no go. We figured that. The seller would only come off his price by a whopping 3grand. Really? In this market? Oh well... it was is a superb house and does deserve every penny- but not from us! So, plan two, bid on the next 'most expensive' house hoping for a break. Again, the market is really good to buy. Many people are trying to get out of houses- so we are trying to see if some of the upper ranged houses can be negotiated to fit into our budget. Hey, one can only try. Right? God has a perfect plan in this. So I have no expectations of things not working out exactly as they should. I love the peace that has come over me the last few days. Everything is really playing out well. We are on a fresh start to life--- and I'm just plain excited.

Next, I'll post pics of my spiffy little house. Have I mentioned how much I love it? *sigh* I can love another house... I think. I hope so.

Peace, xo.

1 comment:

Michelle Sanders said...

You can and WILL love another house! It's BR for the love! All the culture and southern charm...how could you not? Keep me posted on that 2nd bid!