Monday, July 28, 2008

Merry Monday


Today was a great day indeed. School went well. I seemed to have lots of energy AND I broke out my trusty SLR this afternoon and took a few pics of the boy... the house... etc. Tonight I cozied up in my bed and edited to my little heart's content. Because I can edit a single picture for an hour or more... I didn't get through them all. BUT here are a few that I started with. Stay tuned for more tomorrow.












Tell me this: Summer is nearly gone! What are your plans for sending Summer off in style? I'll be unpacking... still! So, humor me and let me live vicariously!!!

Have a swell Tuesday,
Peace, xo.
lmkw

3 comments:

Janee said...

Ha.... my plans are so... un-fun! I'll be finishing up work on the new classroom! : ) I'll also be preparing myself to not be at home with Parker every day!

GreenErica said...

Oh...thank you thank you thank you for the pictures!! James and Tater's hair look the same from the last haircut they got together!

I'll be spending the rest of my summer preparing to leave Tate at MDO....even though we'll probably get there and he'll say, "Bye, Mom!"

Miss you much,xoxoxo,
e

Michelle Sanders said...

Summer plans? We get to have those? LOL! Well since our summer vaca plans got attached by a rare viral pneumonia, robed us of a month and a half of summer and sucked our funds dry, looks like another summer passes with no cool plans. Perhaps a short beach trip after Labor Day and Z's birthday has passed. One can dream, right?