Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oooops!

Okay, I know I promised... and I will keep my promise... but tonight will have to just be filler stuff. Good weekend! Lots of entertaining in the new and shiny casa. James has pink eye. He's still adorable. I saw Sugarbutt today, her lean and mean fightin machine hubster, and the ever leary but ridiculously adorable Zane Crue. I say leary because he doesn't know what to think of his newly relocated YaYa. But let me remind him... that a half a year ago, he was pulling at my shirt while I was cooking in my kitchen... he loved me then, he will love me again!!!

Sugarbutt made me the most incredible gifts... some of which you readers may recieve in the mail soon... the other favorite was a mini-book (which by name alone undermines it's sheer greatness) about our 'relocation' from Texas back home to BR. It's chock full of images and memories that I hold more dear than anything. I've been having 'homesickness' creep up on me the last few days... but I've been too preoccupied to fully go with the tears. BUT the album she made me reminded me just how special my home in Kingwood really was... and how no matter how big, new, or how high the ceilings are in this house- or any other house... they will never replace the love and comfort I received at 3710 Wood Dale Drive. *I'm going to post pics soon! We had tons of fun eating and visiting... Maybe we can make it a monthly family tradition. We'd sure love that.

As for me, I have to be up at 5am! A new session at Trinity starts tomorrow. This will be my last class to teach for a while... I'm ready to finish the unpacking and get back to staying home with James Neal.

Pics tomorrow. Yes. yes.

Tell me about your weekend! Please.
Peace, xo.
lmkw

2 comments:

Janee said...

So glad y'all are getting settled!! I can't wait to see pictures!

Michelle Sanders said...

*blush* I love you shug! And I loved our afternoon with you. Again...soon, real soon!