Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To continue...


We ate supper at Momma's and Daddy's tonight. We never turned down Daddy's fried fish. Never. Not when you are tired. Not when your back hurts. Not when you know you will probably stay late to let the kids play together. Not when you know you have dinner waiting in the fridge at home to be heated up. Not when you want to edit pictures... Daddy's fish trumps all.

Had a good day today. Met a neat kid today... maybe one day I will tell you about him and what I learned about myself through getting to know him. I love it when life introduces you to chances that make you grow. I like growth.

Here are a few more pics from yesterday's fun. I wish I had video of the kids singing and dancing together tonight... over.the.top.cute. Then again, I'm glad I saw it with my own two eyes and not through the lens of a camera. Sometimes it's better that way.

Here are the pics:






Peace, xo.
lmkw

1 comment:

Janee said...

I love the pictures! What fun! I need to play in a sprinkler, too, instead of doing all of this yucky work cleaning up a classroom! : ) We definitely need to get together! I know the next couple of weekends are CRAZY for us- we have weddings to attend the first three Saturdays in August! Next week is my last week off before I start school! We'll figure something out, though!! Hugs!