Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are IN!

Yup. I'm typing on 'borrowed' internet right now!!! We are in our new house. There are tons of boxes and I have been working pretty hard trying to get things unpacked and in place. But so far, so good! I really love the new place. I hope i can get it sparkly soon. We STILL have no phone... how hard is it to just CONNECT a phone line? It's taken days... still no phone/internet. Oh, Hotness got his TV up, thank goodness. He was a useless/excited/anxious lump until he was able to push that 'on' button. He's pretty much mezmorized.... Funny.

I am digging in today. I don't plan on leaving to go anywhere... I'm just going to stay in my nightnight and unbox, organize, put way, collapse box, bring to garage. *in that general order.

Send me emails! Or comments! It my only real connection with the outside world until we get everything up and running.

Okay... break time up! Gotta run.

Misses and kisses!
Peace, xo.
lmkw

2 comments:

Janee said...

I'm so glad y'all are in and getting settled!! : ) Let me know if you need anything!

Michelle Sanders said...

Oh Sugar...so happy for you. You are going to be such a happy lady in your new house. Did I mention I have a little somethin', somethin' for you? I do. he he!