Sunday, July 20, 2008

*Tickled*

What a week! I know I've been slow with blogging but all can be explained fairly easily: I've been tackling the task of setting up "shop" here in our new casa. I'd love to report that Im done with the unpacking and have started to pick out drapes.... But, truth be told, I've only finished the master bath/room, kitchen, And dining room. The other places are partially unpacked. Even though we have our work cut out for us, we love our new home. It's perfect... I'm a bit emotional about it. God is good and faithful and has a plan for us here. I love the assurance that comes with trusting in something bigger than me.

I've met both of my neighbors! And I'm so excited to know them. One is an older man- Marcus thinks he's in his 80's. He wanted to do something kind for us so he cut our lawn!!! He choppedup our phone cable by mistake- but it's the thought that counts! What a kind gesture in hundred degree weather!

Today I was just getting in from town when our other neighbor stopped by. It was this beautiful mother, plant in hand, and her bubbly little five year old. We talked forever and the kids ended up playing in the sprinkler together. We've made plans to spend the fall with our family watching football and grilling together. I really do hope we do that.

I love this place. I can't believe it's ours!

I promise to have picks soon! Our dadgum wireless nternet router still hasn't come in. I'm blogging from Lola, my sexy new iPhone.
Okay, off to bed with me. I'm teaching tomorrow.

Peace, xo.
Lmkw

1 comment:

Michelle Sanders said...

oh you big tease. kiss lola for me (and james and marcus hotness!)