Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It's been forever, right!? I know. It's been killing me. These are actually taken with Lola. So they aren't great quality... but the images are super cute candids from our life the past week or two. I'm itching to get my SLR out and start clicking and snuggling up to edit for hours at night... *soon... SOON!*

For now, I teach. I unpack. I clean. I live... No complaints! Have I mentioned how much a love my new house? I do. Love it. I hate the interim time of hook-ups and connections and installs and 4 hour delivery windows just for delivery people to show up late. BUT all else points to love.

I watched The Other Boleyn Girl late last night. Too late. I was exhausted but I was riveted. Loved the movie... adored the colors and rich details. Glad Marcus isn't King Henry. But do dig that kingly beard.... *sigh* I have an impulse to throw a bear skin over our bed...

Ate me some chicken schwarma yesterday. James got his own little chicken schwarma plate and ate it up!!! I new he loved hummus and feta but it was cute to see my mini-me eat so well and heartily. James has always been a great eater. Doesn't like fried stuff and thinks all sweet drinks, including most juices, are 'dult drinks.' For now, we'll take it! I love that he actually prefers healthy choices.

He's lamenting not having his 'big boy' bed. It's the cutest bunk and his room will be vintage sports. I've chosen the Land of Nod sets of baseball and football for his two beds... We'll rotate the bedding from the top bunk with each season. Cute, huh!? And who says boy's stuff isn't fun!?!? You should see the vintage prints we've ordered and the wall paper lettering....... OH I can't wait to see it all together.

Marcus is well... and still puff.chest.proud of our new little house and his new job. I love seeing him like this. It's like he's thriving. We've worked SO HARD to get here... and I love him seeing the results of grit, hard work, follow.through, and old school prayer.

Teaching this week is fantastic. I'm a bit tired, though, of burning both ends... BUT I love kids and teaching. My days go by fast and I love learning and working together with kids on the brink of great things.

***PLEASE NOTE***
We are choosing to switch our Internet from ATT... the connection is toooooo slow to actually 'pay' money for it. So, we are having to rework that with another provider. SO it's frustrating to have the wasted two weeks behind us... with another two weeks of 'wait' ahead of us.

!!!!Planning my first dinner party!!!!!Tiger football is soon!!!!!My bffw and her darling boys are coming to stay soon!!!!!Their first trip to Death Valley!!!!!!So much to be excited about!!!!

More later... but for now, pictures. I'll call this set "Proof of Life."

See that look!? See what I mean? There is a difference in those eyes. *sigh* This was our drive away from our Livable Forest and toward our new home in Zachary, La.

The clouds in Lake Charles.

Our 'Welcome Home' Sunset... *wow* This was right when we drove into the driveway with our new keys!!! *special*

And now for the Beaux Jack Show...


Yes, that's a bebe bouncer from Aunt Rae... he loved rediscovering it. You should have seen me having to peel him out of it... crazy kid.

Total ham these days! I love how he's discovered his new smile. After much ado, Tate finally taught him...

Somebody loves his new house...

Three somebodies.
More later, gaters.
Peace, xo.
lmkw

1 comment:

GreenErica said...

Oh my gosh. Thank you for finally posting pics!!!! James....oh James I miss you like you'll never know. My lips ache to kiss your cheeks and the back of your neck! I miss walking by you and running my hand through your oh so soft hair! Draw me a picture please. Please.

Oh, I miss you too, Lindsey.

xoxo