Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ah, Kingwood... How I've missed you!


So we are back *home* in Kingwood. Marcus has a week long training sesh for work, and with things being so dicey back in BR, we decided to tag along. This week long hurricane saga really took it out of me--- and I'll admit that I didn't want to be far from Marcus. He's my rock. I'm generally not that clingy... but I'm tired, a bit hormonal, and heck- he's my favorite person in the world, with James his close second. So here we are.

Since we tagged along, he changed his hotel to one here in Kingwood so I could be *home* again in my favorite forest. The hotel is on the outskirts of kingwood so I can still get my Starbucks, browse the Natural Kitchen to score my homeopathic goodies... now that I'm preggers again, I'll have to stock up on some nifty lotions and potions. Plus James is out of his fish oil... *crickets* Anywho, I plan on getting me some fresh produce at my ole trusty Heb. Living off of canned food and boxed macaroni is for the birds!!!!!!!! I can't stand packaged food... so you can imagine how ready I am for some fresh goodness.

We met Erica, Chris, and Tater.gater for dinner tonight at Chipotle. Yes, carnitas tacos for me, please. OOOOOOOOOH, how I miss Texas. Yes, I said the same things about LA when we were here in Texas. I have two homes to love... some people are only lucky enough to have one- so I'll take it as a good thing. After dinner, we went back to E's house to let the boys play... Chris and MarcusHotness totally missed each other--- they were like women catching up. It was sweet. And of course, the boys were cuteness.overload. Just how I like it.

To be honest, this week I plan to relax and spend as much time with my friends as possible. I'm dying to go to the museum and spend some time with Claire... aka 'Granna.' She suprised me with a visit tonight. I miss her calming presence in my life... Erica gives me the same 'calming' thing--- but Claire's is different in a way.


So my list of things I'd love to do while here at *home*:

*trip to the Houston Museum of Natural Science
*fresh fruit and yogurt from Heb
*Natural Kitchen
*Hike with the Dugs
*Lupe Tortilla
*Pei Wei
*playdate with the Blues
*maybe some time at Discovery Green with the boys

Whew! That's a lot... as long as I'm with my girl, I'll be happy doing everything or nothing.

I'll take lots of pics!

Peace, xo.
lmkw

4 comments:

GreenErica said...

Have I ever told you I love you? We're gonna have fun this week....colds and all.

xoxo,
e

Anonymous said...

Glad you're in the area!
We would love to see you if possible.

Michelle Sanders said...

I miss you sugar. Hurry back before Ike!

Anonymous said...

I don't know...maybe re-enter it.....that may work...if it worked for the shop one then i'm sure it might just be a glitch.....

how is baby?