Sunday, August 3, 2008

*The Highlight Reel*

Friday was the Hunksters birthday... here is a little ditty to show you the times we shared this weekend. Oh, after an hour of late night creating, I realized that I mispelled beetle as Beatle... go figure. It's late.

We went to see Dark Knight and I did some thrifting today. Ideas are swimming around my head to craft up. I'll blog more about those later. Oh, and I've drafted a big post about some recent things that are buggin the daylights out of me... but I decided that Monday is far too fragile to dive in to something deep. So, maybe Tuesday. Yes?

Until then,
Peace, xo.
lmkw

2 comments:

GreenErica said...

That was wonderful! The credits are always a hoot! Can't wait to be with y'all this weekend!!!!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

so.... the Dark Knight was amazing right?!

-E... Erica... the louisiana one. :)