Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More on the *GGH*


Thanks so much for the sweet emails about the Great Grass Hunt. It was neat how they triggered such nice memories for so many people. I totally am loving the feedback that this blog is beginning to give me. Communication... it's such a rad thing. I love the comments and emails from my peeps... and even strangers that have happened upon me. So, thanks!

Today I fell into my niche experimenting with some new masks, layers, colors, etc with the remainder of the Grass Hunt Pics... I like the result so much, that I may go and re-edit the previous few. Very 300.esque/Gladiator. I also fell in love with the narrow crop that I played with... it provides a whole new feel for viewing the scene.

I've never shot under these lighting conditions, so it was a total experiment for me... The results were something new and fresh for my eyes, so I feel inspired to dive back into my photog journey.

Anywho, here are a few more of my favorites... Please provide feedback for me if you see something you like or don't like--- I love to read about other bloggers passions... especially you shutterbugs.

******************************************













Guess what? Big boy bed is here, dressed, and currently on duty holding one BigBoy safely and snugly between new quilts. I have very little of my bebe left...

I think we may get out of the house tomorrow to see something new... Maybe the new Christmas stuff at HobLob... or a plant nursery... the fruit stand... Whole Foods... something.

Peace, xo.
lmkw

2 comments:

Michelle Sanders said...

Teach me yaya...TEACH ME! I need to learn this editing stuff so bad!

Oh and while perusing the holiday selection, please notice if there are any cute vintagy looking robot ornaments. I'm in desperate need of one for MY bebe's cake!

Jill said...

Just came back from HobLob myself. Could play in there for hours on end.

Love the blurry halo look with Beaux's grass headpiece. Its whimsical and just plain neat, for lack of a better word.

I miss my photoshop. I never could afford it back in the day, so I borrowed my mother's Print Shop Pro (Corel) which is similiar, but just not the real thing. I hope to purchase PhotoShop for myself after we're married. Yummy stuff.