Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tidbits and other snips...

Yee ole laptop is still out of commission, but at least help is on the way.
Tomorrow at 3pm a guy will ride in on his white horse and solve all my computer woes. I can hardly wait... I've got pics that are burning a hole through my DSLR. I just can't wind down at night without masking and layering and cropping and merging image files... It really is that bad. However I've been doing some prime time reading.
Speaking of reading, I may have finished reading the greatest story ive ever read. When i have my computer up and running, I'm going to tell you all about it. Stay tuned, it's inspirational, uplifting, and enlightening.

Oh, yes, graduation was terrific. The entire weekend was a blast. The only thing that could have made it better would have been if my sisters and brother were there. I'm so relieved in a way, but I'm sad at the thought that the fall semester is starting without me... I've got a long list of professional books that I want to dig in to...starting with some Ralph Fletcher.

Be looking for a post with pics tomorrow night... Hopefully I'll be rockin and rolling again. Oh, and thanks for all the lovely comments and emails of love and support. I will respond back to each of you as soon as I'm back online. I've got the best friends!

Until then,
Peace, xo.
Lmkw

1 comment:

Michelle Sanders said...

Damit woman I need pictures. Sorry. That just had to come out. Seriously...an update please. I mean I know your motherboard is fried and all but can't you use Mr. Hotness'? Geeezzz.